Marriages and familial relationships can be challenging and complex. When relationships break down, our priority is to help you minimise conflict, protect your rights and reconstruct your life. We are briefed on a broad spectrum of issues. We understand that each case is unique, turning on its own facts and circumstances.
We offer advice and assistance in all areas of Family and Matrimonial law, including:
- Deeds of Separation;
- Children’s custodial, care and access arrangements
- Dissolution of marriages through nullity, judicial separation or divorce;
- Division of matrimonial assets pursuant to nullity, judicial separation or divorce;
- Financial Support / Maintenance of children and spouses;
- Protection against spousal, child abuse or other family abuse;
- Pre-nuptial and Post-nuptial Agreements;
- Cross border family and matrimonial issues;
- Mental Capacity applications; and
- Protection from Harassment.
If you wish to seek our advice or know more about the support we offer, please call us at (65) 66220366 or contact: