We regularly advise and act on defamation matters involving a variety of communications, including:
- Verbal statements made in public or on private occasions;
- Written statements published to general or limited audiences;
- Newspaper or magazine articles with general circulation;
- Printed material, such as newsletters, articles, posters, circulated electronically or otherwise;
- Statements and comments made on the internet, including on internet forums, comments on articles or on social media e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc.
We also provide advice on pre-publication and post-publication matters to anticipate and manage litigation risks, as well as pre-action investigations into the identification of perpetrators of anonymous defamation.
If you wish to seek our advice or know more about the support we offer, please call us at (65) 6622 0366 or contact: