Yeo Khung Chye
Advocate & Solicitor, Singapore
LL.B. (Hons), National University of Singapore
Yeo Khung Chye
MEMBERSHIPS & ASSOCIATIONS
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
Yeo Khung Chye is a Director at Quahe Woo & Palmer LLC. He has been involved in a broad range of corporate transactions including corporate finance, as well as domestic and international financing.
Khung Chye’s particular specialty in the area of banking and finance involves acting for borrowers in domestic and cross border syndicated loans.
He also regularly advises on general corporate matters such as corporate governance, compliance and regulatory requirements.
Khung Chye's experience includes:
- Acting for Li Heng Chemical Fibre Technologies Limited in its initial public offering and listing on the Main Board of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (SGX-ST);
- Acting for PEC Limited in its initial public offering and listing on the Main Board of the SGX-ST;
- Acting for FibreChem Technologies Limited in relation to its ex bonus renounceable rights issue of approximately S$115 million worth of non-redeemable convertible non-cumulative preference shares;
- Acting for Gems TV Holdings Limited in relation to its global divestment of its operational units;
- Acting for a borrower in relation to its USD45 million refinancing loan for the acquisition of a casino in the United Kingdom;
- Acting for a borrower in relation to its USD50 million refinancing loan for the acquisition of land of approximately 35 million square meters in the United States;
- Acting for a borrower in relation to a USD100 million term loan from ING Bank N.V.;
- Acting for a lender in relation to a syndicated loan for the seed funding of an Indonesian charity organization;
- Acting as Singapore counsel to Astorg Partners in relation to a syndicated loan of approximately USD82 million and Euro295 million for the acquisition of factories in France and Singapore;
- Advising on general corporate matters such as capital reductions, amalgamations and financial assistance under the Singapore Companies Act;
- Advising on a wide variety of general corporate agreements such as distribution agreements, collaboration agreements, supply agreements, tenancy and licence agreements.