Advocate & Solicitor, Singapore
LL.B. (Hons), National University of Singapore
MEMBERSHIPS & ASSOCIATIONS
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
Keith Oh is a corporate & commercial lawyer specialising in mergers and acquisitions. He has worked on a wide range of private and public mergers and acquisitions on both buy and sell side.
He has substantial experience advising tech start-ups on fund-raising, founder’s rights/ restrictions, acquisitions and joint ventures, employee incentives, IP and tech protection, regional expansion, exits and other relevant matters. He works closely with founders to develop strategies for fund-raising, hiring and IP protection to unlock value for the business and preserve its competitive advantage.
He also has diverse experience in both contentious and non-contentious matters including commercial contractual disputes, property disputes, personal injury matters, tenancy disputes, capital markets and wills and trusts.
In all matters, Keith strives to understand his client’s business and strategy so as to find the best solution that is aligned with his commercial objectives.
The recent M&A deals in which Keith has been involved include:
- advising Shiji Group a leading IT-solutions provider listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange in its acquisition of a leading software development company in Portugal
- advising Travelstop, a business travel tech start-up, in its US$1.2 million seed investment round involving VC-firms SeedPlus and Steadfast Ventures and some minority angel investors
- advising Saturday Kids, a Singapore-based education start-up, in its US$1 million seed-plus investment round involving Potato Productions, another Singapore-based company that works in the field of healthcare tech innovation; translation; augmented and virtual reality and digital and enterprise mobility
- advising Accuron MedTech Group (a subsidiary of Temasek Holdings), STMicroelectronics and other vendors in the auction sale of Veredus Laboratories to Japan’s Sekisui Chemical a global leader in molecular diagnostics which represents one of the largest biotech exits in Singapore
- advising Singapore-headquartered advertising technology company, AdAsia, in its US$14 million Series A Investment financing round involving JAFCO Asia with a greenshoe option that was subsequently offered to angel investor Hisanori Watanabe and Gunosy in what is believed to be the largest Series A financing round for an adtech company in South-East Asia and Asia (outside of China)
- advising Founder David Low and Heliconia Capital (a subsidiary of Temasek Holdings) in their sale of Futuristic to V3 Group (owned by Ron Sim, founder of Osim Group) for approx. S$75 million
- advising Indonesian-based online healthcare ecosystem platform, HaloDoc, in its US$13 million Series A funding round involving Clermont Group, Go-Jek, Blibli.com and NSI Ventures
- advised Singapore-based ecommerce last-mile logistics leader, Ninja Van, in its US$30 million Series B funding round involving Abraaj Group, Monk’s Hill Ventures, B Capital Group and Yahoo Capital Japan