PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The privacy of your personal data is important to us. We are committed to ensuring that we maintain and protect your personal data in a lawful and responsible manner. Our Personal Data Protection Policy is consistent with the Legal Profession (Professional Conduct) Rules and the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”).
- This Personal Data Protection Policy applies to all personal data collected by Quahe Woo & Palmer LLC (“QWP”) from our clients. This policy may be updated from. time to time and we invite you to check this website for updates.
What is your personal data collected or used for?
We collect and use your personal data when providing the professional services which we are engaged for. As such, we may require and use your personal data:
- in the ordinary course of our work;
- to comply with the anti-money laundering, anti-terrorist financing and Know-Your Client rules
set out in the Legal Profession (Professional Conduct) Rules; or
- to send you legal updates, announcements and event invitations.
- Access to your personal data is restricted only to authorised employees of Quahe Woo & Palmer LLC. We will not disclose your personal data to third parties unless:
- you have given us your consent to do so;
- we are required to do so in the ordinary course of our work or to exercise or defend our legal rights; or
- we are authorised or required by law to do so.
Is your personal data secure?
We understand the importance of confidentiality of your data. To this end, we take reasonable care to ensure that your personal data is kept secure.
How to access and correct your personal data?
Should you want to view or correct your personal data which we have collected and stored, please contact the Solicitor in charge of your work or our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond to your request within a reasonable time.
If you have any queries or doubts about the policies set out in this statement or about your personal data that you have provided to us, please contact our Data Protection Officer at:
180 Clemenceau Avenue
Haw Par Centre #02-02
Tel: +65 6622 0366 (main line)